Your Financial Support Will Change A Life.
It is quite simple. New Life Youth & Family Services would not exist without the financial support of the individuals, churches and businesses that make the incredible, life changing work at New Life possible. God continues to bless New Life with the generosity of others and it is impossible for us to adequately express our gratitude for the gifts that literally change lives every single day.
While many are not able to giving regularly, we praise God for the generosity of the friends and family of New Life who have given in non-typical ways. Here are 7 ways many have chosen to support the ministry of New Life Youth & Family Services:
- Invite your church or organization. We warmly welcome you, your church or organization to come experience the amazing work being done at New Life 365 days a year. We would love the opportunity to discuss the incredible opportunities available through including New Life in your missions
- Make New Life a beneficiary of your personal will.
- Give appreciated stocks, bonds or other assets.
- Make New Life a beneficiary of your, or your spouse’s, pension plan or IRA.
- Make New Life a beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust with New Life as the designated charity.
- Honor loved ones with honorary or memorial gifts to New Life.
Want to help with a specific need? See our current special donation opportunities!
New Life Youth & Family Services is a non profit, 501(c)3 organization committed to be the best steward of all gifts provided. All financial gifts are tax deductible.