Hope, Healing & New Beginnings
As a Christian based organization we are committed to:
- Viewing each person we serve as an individual, valued and created by God, with distinct abilities, needs and personality.
- Helping children and families succeed – socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- Building relationships that model compassion, fairness, personal responsibility and dignity.
- Going above and beyond the expected in helping those we serve
- Working to improve the lives of those we serve through a team approach.
- Fostering hope into the lives of those we serve.
- Promoting life-long learning.