New Life Youth & Family Services Campus Life
New Life’s Residential program offers a unique combination of services geared toward meeting the social, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of the clients it serves. Our location helps assure families from Montgomery and surrounding counties that they will have an opportunity to participate in family counseling. This can be coupled with a Home Visitation program that monitors a client’s progress.
Successful reentry into the Community can be aided by a variety of other programs offered through: New Life Alternative School (continued educational and counseling services while living at home), Foster Care, Independent Living, and the Salford Academy of Innovative Learning in Harleysville and West Chester.
- Traditional Behavioral Incentive or Life Skills Emphasis programming
- Both Long and Short Term Programming with Transitional Services to assist returning home or to Independent Living or Foster Care Program
- An educational program helping to rectify credit deficiencies by operating year round; fully accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Education for regular, remedial, and special education
- Clinical staff who carefully plan and monitor the treatment of each client
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Balanced and Restorative Justice initiatives
- Occupational skills training in Automotive Technology, Graphic Arts, Computer Science, and Woodworking
- Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) and intramural sports; interscholastic sports include soccer, basketball and baseball
- Employment opportunities for making restitution and/or preparing for Independent Living
- Drug & Alcohol Services.
- Assessment, off-grounds Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), & Alateen Meetings, Utilization of Out-Patient Services, and Individual Counseling.
- Anger Management Therapy Group, Advanced Group.
- Upon recommendation of Treatment Team at an additional fee.
- Sex Offenders Therapy Group, Upon recommendation of Treatment Team at an additional fee.
- Victims of a Sexual Offence Therapy Group, Upon recommendation.