Hope, Healing And New Beginnings.
For more than 63 years, it has been our mission to provide each and every child with a safe, loving and truly family like experience where they can find true hope, healing and new beginnings. Our entire family works to uncover the academic, social, emotional and Spiritual potential of abandoned, abused and at risk children, helping to free them from the despair and hopelessness of a young life devastated by emotional trauma.
Our highly skilled, caring staff is trained to meet each child wherever they are emotionally and design a program that provides the warmth, support, safety and clinical experience to move them through the entire healing process.
The New Life campus is located on 40 picturesque acres in rural / suburban Northwestern Montgomery County, just 10 minutes from the Lansdale interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Northeast Extension.
Our main campus in Schwenksville Pennsylvania serves shelter, court adjudicated, dependent or delinquent youth ranging in age from age 11- 21. Each of our six, warm and friendly cottages are fully staffed and secure with separate, age appropriate residential living for adolescent and teenage boys.
All students receive full clinical services which include individual, family and group counseling.
Residents enjoy the many amenities at New Life including access to our private school, vocational learning center, athletic field, baseball field, regulation size gymnasium, olympic pool, equestrian program and much, much more. Our spacious, commercial grade cafeteria / kitchen is supervised by the incredible Jen Heme, also head of the culinary program. Jen and her staff love each child as their own and prepare delicious, nutritious home-made meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Some of our programs include:
- Residential Programs – With six fully staffed residential houses on 120 picturesque acres.
- Educational Programs – Customized educational program to best meet individual student needs.
- Day Programs – Numerous community day programs available to assist youth and their families.
- Therapeutic Programs – Highly skilled and dedicated clinical staff.
- Diagnostic Programs – Cutting edge diagnostic programs available for troubled youth & their families.
- Community Based Programs – Extensive community based programs including counseling, truancy prevention, and custom programs for many different needs.
Some features available to our students are:
- Warm and welcoming family atmosphere
- On-site medication management
- Trauma Informed Care
- CAFAS & SASSI assessment models
- Drug and alcohol service coordination
- Anger management training
- Culinary arts / ServSafe training
- Sports Fields, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool
- Comprehensive life skills training, both formal and contextual, through New Life’s exclusive program
- Individualized life skills planning and evaluation using the Casey life skills assessments
- Many on and off campus activities. Regular educational field trips, and other fun & exciting programs in the region
- On & off campus employment opportunities
- Aftercare programs are available to assure a client’s successful return to the community following residential care.
- Delicious and nutritious meals professionally prepared on-site
- Much, much more!